วันจันทร์ที่ 5 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

week 8


                                                 Learning   in  the  classroom

                    Today I have a plan of your presentation to the class the first time. And guided by teachers to develop their own plans for the future as well.

                    
In this lesson plan is presented on the first day . I believe that all the friends present , it must have a very vibrant and enthusiastic in presenting their work to the very best . I was tremendously exciting , not unlike friends. Because I work in the weeks up to the third da .
Which I will take the advice of teachers to improve their own lesson plans .

                    
On the first day of the presentation was over quite satisfactory as expected. I say that because it would have improved much fun because everyone is in the use of language in communication is enormous.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น