วันจันทร์ที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

week 10

                        
                                      Learning   in  the  classroom

                   From what I have learned today that I learned that we would be a good teacher in the future. I have taught a good attitude about being a good teacher in the future. That we should be in and what a good teacher .
                

                   From what I was taught today that I have learned to be a good teacher in the future. We should have ready access to it in the time available to develop themselves in all the time and knowledge to offer to others. And readiness to act in their own best as possible. We are teachers , we must have the knowledge and the most Because a teacher is to provide knowledge to the students. We must give it a good thing. And the only right thing for the students , so teachers will need knowledge all the time.

                  
Today I learned that being a good teacher . And made me eager to learn more and make me think that they need to develop their best to better my future .



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น